Abstract submission is now open
Please follow this link to submit an abstract.
Abstracts can be submitted online via the online abstract submission system or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The abstract submitted must be in one of the categories:a) Projects on the integration of multiple complex data sets
b) Best practices for analyzing and preserving medical research data
c) Sharing and reuse of medical research data
d) Demonstration of the value of standards in translational research
Please read all instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
2. The abstract should be structured into the following sections:• Title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation
Character Allowances Specifications are as follows: Title: Up to 85 characters, including spaces.
Body: Up to 1800 characters, cumulative, including spaces.
Tables: Suggested maximum size is 8 columns x 12 rows;
Table characters are not included in the cumulative character count. Section heads (ie, Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions), are not included in the abstract body character count.
3. Abstracts have to be submitted before 31st of March (Late braking abstracts 30th of April)
4. Should the abstract be selected for oral presentation, the authors, represented by the presenting author agrees to the rules and the transfer of copyright IF your material is used for publication or reporting of the event.
5. The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to the scientific or clinical value, relevance to BioTransR, suitability of methods to aims, conclusions confirmed by objective results, objectivity of statements, description of methods used, ethics, originality of work, standard of English and overall impression.
6. Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.No proofreading will be done.
7. Abstract acceptance will be in one of two categories: oral presentation, poster presentation
8. The submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as a poster in the session and the time assigned by the BioTransR Committee.We therefore recommend that submitters of abstracts register for the congress simultaneously with the abstract submission.
9. If you need to withdraw your abstract, a written statement reflecting the reasons for this decision must be sent to email@example.com not later than May 1st 2017.Abstract presentation • If an abstract is selected for oral presentation, the presenting author, as specified at submission, will be requested to present it in the assigned session.
Details will be communicated to the author by May 1st 2017.
• If the abstract is selected for oral presentation, the authors, represented by the presenting author, will have to sign an agreement to grant BIOTRANSR the right to record the entire presentation (audio and slide) and subsequently use it for educational purposes (with or without a fee).
• If an abstract is accepted as a poster presentation, the presenting author will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
• Posters will be set up close to the exhibition area.
• For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org